Pursue innovation, strive to build a reliable domestic diversified modern circulation enterprise!
- Time of issue:2020-06-23 00:00:00
China Commerce & Logistics International Logistics Cor., Ltd. in accordance with the requirements of listed company, established a standardized corporate governance structure and rules of procedure, clearly defined the rights and responsibilities of decision-making, execution and supervision, formed a scientific and effective division of responsibilities and checks and balances mechanism. Other authorities. The corporate governance structure is composed of the general meeting of shareholders, the board of directors and the board of supervisors.
Shareholders’meeting: the power of the company, composed of 2 shareholders. To exercise the following functions and powers in accordance with the company law:
1. Decide the company operating policies and investment plans;
2. Elect and replace directors, supervisors and deciding matters related to the remuneration;
3. Consider and approve the report of the board of directors and the board of supervisors;
4. Consider and approve the company's annual financial budget, final accounts, profit distribution and loss making up program;
5. Make decisions of increasing or decreasing the registered capital of the company and the issurance of bonds.
Board of directors: the company has a board of directors, composed of 9 directors. The board of directors is responsible for the general meeting of stockholders, and exercise the following functions and powers:
1. To be responsible for the convening of the general meeting of shareholders and to reports their work to the meetings;
2. The implementation of the general meeting of shareholders;
3. Decide the company business plan and investment plan;
4. Develop the company’s annual financial budget, final accounts and profit distribution and loss making up program;
5.Set out the increasing or decreasing of company’s registered capital and the issurance of bonds.
6. Decide to set up the company's internal management and basic management system.
Board of supervisors: the company set up the board of supervisors, consisting of 3 supervisors. Exercise the following functions and powers:
1. Inspect the company’ s finance;
2. Supervise the company's regulations and others;
3. Propose to convene a provisional general meeting of shareholders and other functions and powers stipulated by the company’s regulations.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone